Terms and conditions
Last updated: 7th September 2020
Welcome to M/s. Ooru Coffee (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) throughout the website refer to M/s. Ooru Coffee.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use Service.
Our store is hosted on WordPress. They provide us with online e-commerce(WooCommerce) platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- We reserve the right to change the information on the website and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to new users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.anyone for any reason at any time.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or correct. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You agree to provide complete and accurate account information for registration and all purchases made at our website.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to third-party tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Certain content in our website may include links from third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.